Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums - View Single Post - wifi booster/when and how to turn wifi
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 04-23-2020, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Muller21QQQ

wifi booster/when and how to turn wifi

It's gotten to the point where I need help.

My mother has moved to Lucan towers, and apparently she has problems with TV because of a new router (my wife told me there is a problem, as my mother hinted at it. Being a person I didn't recognize, I foolishly assumed that if there was a problem, she would just tell me and ask for help)

In any case, it's not as easy as it seems.

I would have thought at first that it would be best to use those wired plugs that actually connect the TV to the router, however, she has moved into a new purpose-built extension adjacent to the main house, and although we only get one electricity bill, she has her own fuse, so I wonder if this option will actually work?

If the above is not effective, then is there a decent wireless amplifier and do they work?

Another complication.

The main problem is the TV in the bedroom with Netflix, etc., But now she also wants a fire stick. If the "wired" connection works, is it just a case of connecting the TV to an amp outlet?

TV number 2 is located in her living room and is controlled by SKY Q mini box from the Q box in the main house. It works fine, but fell a couple of times if you connect the plug-in that would work whether the TV was plugged into it or in the box??????

By the way, could anyone tell me how to turn wifi?

Thank you

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome