Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums (https://www.sparktalk.com/forum/)
-   Chevrolet Spark General Discussion Forum (https://www.sparktalk.com/forum/chevrolet-spark-general-discussion-forum/)
-   -   vape smoking gadget with a three (https://www.sparktalk.com/forum/chevrolet-spark-general-discussion-forum/53185-vape-smoking-gadget-three.html)

losrinmoer 10-01-2016 07:55 PM

vape smoking gadget with a three

Waldenverney 10-19-2020 04:24 PM

i guess there isn't any thread that is stranger than this one.

bioclotidtai 10-20-2020 03:38 PM

Well yeah, it is really senseless and even the link doesn't even work anymore. However man, what the **** are you doing on a 4 years old thread, that got no sense, and even the link that is inserted in here doesn't work? I guess your actions are even stranger than this post. When i saw the title of this thread i was expecting to actually see something related to vaping. As yeah, i am sorry but i am a vaper. I been looking for the best tobacco e-liquid as i really like them, i am really addicted to vaping because i turned to it after 10 years of hard smoking (i mean cigarettes).

AmeliaHornsby 10-21-2020 02:42 PM

Hi everyone

Jamess 10-22-2020 07:22 AM

hllllo

Waldenverney 10-25-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bioclotidtai (Post 65532)
Well yeah, it is really senseless and even the link doesn't even work anymore. However man, what the **** are you doing on a 4 years old thread, that got no sense, and even the link that is inserted in here doesn't work? I guess your actions are even stranger than this post. When i saw the title of this thread i was expecting to actually see something related to vaping. As yeah, i am sorry but i am a vaper. I been looking for the best tobacco e-liquid as i really like them, i am really addicted to vaping because i turned to it after 10 years of hard smoking (i mean cigarettes).

sorry that ti dissapointed you dude, do you really recommend vaping?

Waldenverney 10-25-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bioclotidtai (Post 65532)

sorry that i dissapointed you dude, do you really recommend vaping?