How To Buy a Brand New Car For Under $10,000 - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-12-2016, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

How To Buy a Brand New Car For Under $10,000

Quote:
The Chevrolet Spark is already an affordable subcompact, but is it possible to get it for under $10,000? Itís certainly possible when you look to our northern neighbors.

If youíre cash-strapped, you may be looking at ways to save some money on a new vehicle. Maybe youíve considered cross-border shopping? Due to the favorable exchange rate between Canada and the U.S., some American citizens travel up north to buy consumer goods on the cheap. But youíll notice that Canadian items usually carry a higher MSRP than their U.S. equivalents to make up for the exchange rate.

One car seems to have it backwards, and thatís the bare-bones Chevrolet Spark. Already a pretty affordable car in the U.S., the Canadian version is priced significantly lower despite having the same equipment. In the U.S., a base Spark LS costs $13,535 after destination. In Canada, the same Spark LS costs $11,595 including taxes and freight (Canadaís version of destination fees). Not only does the Canadian Spark have a lower base price, but that figure is in Canadian dollars. Converted into to U.S. dollars, the price rings in at around $8,780 using the current exchange rate.

So, in theory, you can get the Spark for a huge discount.

But things arenít always that easy. If you wanted to cash in on this bargain you would have to deal with a tough and potentially confusing car import process. You can see the whole gauntlet of instructions at the U.S. customs and border protection website, but weíve got some advice from importers about how to still save some money while importing a car.
Read more about How To Buy a Brand New Car For Under $10,000 at AutoGuide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-02-2020, 07:35 AM

Easy, my friend. Work, gain money and buy you car!
post #3 of 3 Old 10-02-2020, 07:46 AM

I would like to tell you something. Sure thing, you can try and have a deal with that company, but do you know what? Is it really safe to borrow money from internet? Iím not quite sure, because there are lots of companies who are trying to fool you, rob you. Scam everywhere. But if this is a good and verified place, I could even recommend it. On the other hand, I have some other methods to provide me with a good car and a healthy and full belly family. Here https://deepwebnotes.com/product/fake-20-usd-notes/ youíll completely understand what Iím talking about and why not, buy yourself your dream car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page