Chevrolet Spark Woody Version - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

Chevrolet Spark Woody Version

The Spark Woody Wagon art car was created in the UK for Chevrolet using a three-quarter vinyl body wrap provided by Pyramid Visuals of Weybridge, whose speciality is normally in vans and shop frontages. Its roof is adorned with an Escape Mini-Mal surfboard, made in Cornwall, as its wood-effect panelling was in keeping with the car’s retro styling.
Chevrolet chose Newquay to show off the car for the first time, as the Cornish resort is famous across the world for its surfing culture – the Atlantic Ocean meets the British Isles at one of its narrowest peninsulas, which gives naturally excellent conditions for surfing.
The Spark Woody is one of a series of Art Sparks created by Chevrolet Europe in the past year. The first, a unique interpretation of the car by German fashion designer Smeilinener, made its debut at the final of the Young? Creative? Chevrolet Art Competition in Berlin last October, while other Art Sparks include a one-off WTCC leading car by Portuguese art student Jose Rocha, a YCC winner, and a Spark DJ Car – the world’s largest record turntable, created by Chevrolet UK this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-01-2012, 01:56 PM

Quite a fancy wagon i might add. Somewhat retro if you ask me. Neat design and unique that meets the eye.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-28-2012, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

I like it alot actually. Its unique and the rack on top adds more functionality. If i was living close to a beach and was a surfer "dude" I would definitely be in this car.

post #4 of 4 Old 08-28-2012, 04:44 PM

oh god, please no. why a spark of all cars. woody styling should be kept to old cars or newer cars that would suit that styling much better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page