Where did you guys get your spark from? - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 08-01-2012, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Where did you guys get your spark from?

I got my Spark LT for about 10,695.00 from Birmingham. Which i found to be a reasonable price considering what was included. and I plan on getting the Baby seat "Baby Safe Plus" which is gonna cost 125.00. Has any of you bought any Accessories yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-28-2012, 07:56 PM

I paid close to 13.000 us$ I love it
post #3 of 8 Old 11-09-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoknew1985 View Post
Good afternoon. I bought the Chevrolet Spark this week. I am enjoying it immensely. I can't believe how awesome this car is. I paid around 12,688 before tax, title, and fee's. I have never had such a low car payment before. I purchased a jalapeno green car at Serra Chevrolet at Bartlett, TN.
Just curious....what was your OTD price?

post #4 of 8 Old 09-01-2013, 06:36 PM

I bought my Spark from Atlantic Chevrolet in Bay Shore, NY. They had the best price compared to local dealers and many Sparks on the lot to choose from. I was able to test drive a 1LT manual, LS auto, and sit in several other cars. Did not receive much pressure to buy, and was able to go for several test drives before purchasing.
post #5 of 8 Old 09-02-2013, 04:41 PM

I got my Spark from Ballweg Chevrolet in Middleton, WI. Awesome and friendly dealership, my sales guy Jamie was the best! Being female and this being my first car to buy on my own, I was incredibly nervous. But they treated me with such courtesy and respect. I go there now for all my maintenance too.
post #6 of 8 Old 09-04-2013, 02:38 AM

I just bought mine last week. I was part of the honda racing scene for a while but then realized I've spent too much time and money on this hobby. After blowing up my motor on my 99 ek hatch and going thru 5 different hondas I decided to drop the hobby and dedicate myself to school. I love this thing its my first new car. I'm already getting the itch to personalize it a little bit. Gonna order my window visors this weekend and getting tint. Found some megan racing coilovers, injen intake, and the wheels I want already. The gas mileage on this thing is amazing, it makes my other cars look like gas guzzlers.

-2013 Chevy Spark 5 spd (daily driver)
-1994 Acura Integra LS
post #7 of 8 Old 09-05-2013, 08:14 PM

Welcome to the forum! These cars make great daily drivers and the gas mileage is truly amazing. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Spark for many more years to come. Whether you have a project car or a race car it's great to have something to drive every day while you're working on your next build. Enjoy!
post #8 of 8 Old 06-27-2014, 09:45 AM

$ 14,400 two weeks ago from Hardy Chevrolet in Gainsville, GA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page