What's about sex life? - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-27-2020, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

What's about sex life?

Hi
I hope I didn't insult anyone with the name topic, but let's talk seriously, I think nobody is against to talk about sex
How's your sex life? Is everything ok?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-27-2020, 01:02 PM

How it could be, when fuc*ing COVID-19 is outside?
post #3 of 6 Old 04-27-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivashevyaropo View Post
How it could be, when fuc*ing COVID-19 is outside?
Based on current evidence, coronavirus Ė the virus that causes COVID-19 illness Ė is not present in the sexual fluids of someone with the virus. This means that the virus is not passed on through the sexual fluids involved in vaginal or anal intercourse. However, coronavirus is passed on through contact with droplets from the nose and mouth, including the saliva of an infected person, which can happen through close contact with others. This means there is a significant risk of passing on COVID-19 through kissing and physical touching if one person has the virus. Having sex with yourself, masturbation, has no COVID-19 risk and is one of the best ways to keep enjoying sex during this pandemic. You can also explore other ways to have sex without anyone physically present, including through phone or webcam. The sex toys could help you with it, namely I have bought them online on https://www.deliciasexshoponline.com.br/. Frankly speaking, the toys gave me the new emotions and pleasures.
post #4 of 6 Old 04-28-2020, 10:14 AM

Hah, it is a pandemic, what sex life?
post #5 of 6 Old 06-14-2020, 04:12 PM

itís okey now with my boyfriend
post #6 of 6 Old 09-07-2020, 03:29 AM

Sex life in pandemic is really specific. It is dangerous to make sex with different people. You can get infected with this freaking virus. It is a really dangerous virus so we need to be cautious. The only thing that is sad at the moment is the thing that dudes that had a low sex life because erectile dysfunctions have it a lot more lower. I donít understand them. They can use forums like this one to cure their erectile dysfunction andrologyforum.com. It is easy to cure but some of them are really dumb. Making sex is really awesome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page