Really deep in to kratom addiction - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 10-05-2020, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Really deep in to kratom addiction

Hey, guys, it's been a while since I've been here. Last time I was here, I told you all about the miracle drug Kratom. After a month of intensive use, I now get up to 35 grams of dry leaf powder a day. Everyone on reddit told me to start slowly so I wouldn't build tolerance so quickly, but it seemed like a miracle cure. A great feeling of euphoria, comparable to heroin in large doses, but easy to take. They all said that side effects are rare and everything will be fine. Now I carry a small brown bag of 25 grams and a tablespoon. I take anywhere from 5-6 tablespoons a day and just put the dry powder on my tongue and trace it with water.

Now I can only $#@! once a week, if I'm lucky, I also carry chair softeners and take 8 of them a day. My poop looks grainy, like a rabbit's or a deer's. Very dry and often covered in blood from a dry leaf tearing my intestines and sphincter. I tried to stop for a day, but a few hours later I was throwing dry powder into my mouth. I can already say that this drug will ruin my life, and I blame the DEA and the FDA. They let stores smoke, and every Tom dick and Harry sell it on the streets and online. They haven't done any research, so it's up to me to decide if it's safe or not. Trust me and my damaged colon, stay away from this drug unless you use big silver bullets and dildos to stretch your anus. I now realize that my only hope is to start training my ass so that a dry leaf can easily pass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-06-2020, 04:51 AM

i doubt kratom is addictive
post #3 of 5 Old 10-06-2020, 04:52 AM

If you have health problems, I highly recommend that you not go to a military camp. This is dangerous for your health and besides, you will not be able to prove yourself there. Think about it. I always dreamed of military service, but I could not get there due to drug addiction. Then I decided to do everything in order to get rid of drugs once and for all. I was treated for a very long time and TGM kratom capsules helped me. If not for them, then I would not have been able to get rid of the drugs. Soon I decided to try again and now I am training in the military camp and I am glad that I achieved my goal. So if you are wondering where to buy kratom then I advise you this site.

post #4 of 5 Old 10-06-2020, 05:51 AM

Thank you for the link and for explain!
post #5 of 5 Old 10-16-2020, 10:36 AM

Hi everyone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page