New to Spark - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

New to Spark

Hello everyone,

I purchased my 2013 Spark LT2 today and take delivery mid next week, in terms of the colour it will be Green or Pink (either colour is perfect for me All depends on what stock is available in the Province)
Fell in love with the vehicle once I got in and took it for a test drive, the MyLink is fantastic
Can't wait to show pictures of my brand new vehicle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Welcome!

Congrats on purchasing a Spark LT2. what made you get it over any other compact on the market?

What do you drive currently?
post #3 of 9 Old 03-14-2013, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

I picked the Spark because of the unique look of the vehicle, it has character and stands out from the rest of the crowd
I originally had a 2006 smart fortwo CDI, sold that and bought a 2008 Pontiac G5 (strange enough it was too much car and it was dull).

I picked up my Spark yesterday, it's Jalapeņo I'm in love with the colour and everything about the vehicle They tinted the windows at 20% all around and looks fantastic.

post #4 of 9 Old 03-15-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverspark View Post
I picked the Spark because of the unique look of the vehicle, it has character and stands out from the rest of the crowd
I originally had a 2006 smart fortwo CDI, sold that and bought a 2008 Pontiac G5 (strange enough it was too much car and it was dull).

I picked up my Spark yesterday, it's Jalapeņo I'm in love with the colour and everything about the vehicle They tinted the windows at 20% all around and looks fantastic.

Congrats on picking up a spark. Did you lease or finance it?

You must be loving all the extra space you have in it compared to your Smart car!

How are you liking it so far compared to the cars you've owned in the past?
post #5 of 9 Old 03-17-2013, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevysub View Post
Congrats on picking up a spark. Did you lease or finance it?

You must be loving all the extra space you have in it compared to your Smart car!

How are you liking it so far compared to the cars you've owned in the past?
I financed mine, fell in love with it so much that it's a keeper for a long time By far this car is my favourite and I loved my smart, but sometimes having a backseat for friends is welcomed. For me the Spark stood out because it's unique looking and has it's own personality
post #6 of 9 Old 03-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
I financed mine, fell in love with it so much that it's a keeper for a long time By far this car is my favourite and I loved my smart, but sometimes having a backseat for friends is welcomed. For me the Spark stood out because it's unique looking and has it's own personality
**** that says a lot about the Spark. typically people would lease and wait it out until an improved model comes out, since the Spark is in it's first year of production.

What improvements would you like to see being made to the Spark?
post #7 of 9 Old 03-20-2013, 07:38 PM

I think some less fancy colors would be nice. They really have some funky colors going for the spark. a better sound system would help too.
post #8 of 9 Old 03-20-2013, 10:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\ATIZ View Post
**** that says a lot about the Spark. typically people would lease and wait it out until an improved model comes out, since the Spark is in it's first year of production.

What improvements would you like to see being made to the Spark?
I think the sound system is my only thing, but it's a minimal thing I can live with
post #9 of 9 Old 03-25-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
I think the sound system is my only thing, but it's a minimal thing I can live with
Agree, it's not that great of a sound system but we can't expect anything impressive from a car like this. I rather have them cheap out on the audio system and spend more time and money focusing quality elsewhere.

Upgrading the audio system ourselves will be so easy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page