Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums (https://www.sparktalk.com/forum/)
-   Chevy Spark Reviews (https://www.sparktalk.com/forum/chevy-spark-reviews/)
-   -   Change of perspective (https://www.sparktalk.com/forum/chevy-spark-reviews/267-change-perspective.html)

MNSPARK 09-29-2012 12:39 AM

Change of perspective

Bought my first "mini" car today, the Chevy SPARK, never thought I would buy something so small, but after test driving one, and realizing it feels spacious, peppy enough for most city driving in traffic, affordable, $13,500 brand new with auto, air, and all the other standard stuff, I feel stupid for ever spending $30,000+ on cars and suv's that really aren't that much different, and only get 15-20 mpg. I'm changing my perception on what cars like the SPARK offer. Cool things really do come in small packages?:)

sparked 10-01-2012 07:37 PM

At least your happy with it. Some people coming from much larger vehicles might be as happy with the spark as you are. What vehicles have you owned in the past?

The Spark is perfect. Has all the basic things you need, GM really thought out this car very well. Can't wait to see what future updated models will be like.

MNSPARK 10-01-2012 09:07 PM

All GM vehicles, such as Traverse, Torrent, G6, Bravada, etc.

sparked 10-02-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNSPARK (Post 523)
All GM vehicles, such as Traverse, Torrent, G6, Bravada, etc.

Your a true GM fan! Never owned anything Import or German?

I had a G6 a while ago, loved it but just didn't need a car that big. For me, the more compact the better!

MNSPARK 10-02-2012 07:55 PM

Yea, all my cars have been GM, I just like the looks of them better inside and out. I'll probably buy them till I'm dead, just hope they start making some electric vehicles that are affordable soon, I would love to have an electric car, but it needs to be $20,000 or less, and be able to go a little farther on a charge so you can feel safer driving it.

sparked 10-05-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNSPARK (Post 547)
Yea, all my cars have been GM, I just like the looks of them better inside and out. I'll probably buy them till I'm dead, just hope they start making some electric vehicles that are affordable soon, I would love to have an electric car, but it needs to be $20,000 or less, and be able to go a little farther on a charge so you can feel safer driving it.

GM is one of the biggest players in the electric car game. Already with the Volt, that technology will only be tweaked with and used in other cars.....but only when the timing is right