Anyone know what this is? - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-28-2018, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Anyone know what this is?

I am a new 2013 Chevy Spark owner. I have noticed that the two wires leading to the circled sensor were out. Someone had pulled them out. I was wondering is anyone knew what the sensor is? I would like to repair it, but don't even know what it is called to replace it.

Thanks for you help.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0349.jpg (119.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0350.jpg (98.8 KB, 3 views)
bramwell40 is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome