Sparky! - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 05-06-2013, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Sparky!

We just bought our Spark a couple weeks ago, and I plan to make it much like my Cruze!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 05-07-2013, 03:22 PM

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on getting a Spark

Love how Spark's look in black, very sharp! How soon can we expect to see your Chevy Spark looking as cool as your Cruze?
post #3 of 13 Old 05-07-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKZILLA View Post
We just bought our Spark a couple weeks ago, and I plan to make it much like my Cruze!

congrats! welcome! what have you done to the chevy cruze that you will be doing to the spark?

post #4 of 13 Old 05-07-2013, 06:28 PM

Welcome tot the forum!

If i had to guess you bought the chevy spark for your wife right? I like the colors, nothing like black and white. Is that a factory lip spoiler on the chevy cruze?
post #5 of 13 Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 PM

Wonder how the OP plans on making a Spark like the Cruze ? (the Spark looks *good* IMO, I want one) !

2016 Spark 1LT on short list
post #6 of 13 Old 05-09-2013, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone. Well tint is a must, limo all around, black wheels, and black bow ties. The rear spoiler on the Cruze is aftermarket. Cruze looks slightly different now. Possibly debadge the Spark as the Cruze is as well. Essentially a stealth Spark all black is the goal. Should be starting the blacking out process soon! And yes it's the wifes car.
post #7 of 13 Old 05-13-2013, 03:44 PM

Looks good sir
post #8 of 13 Old 05-14-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Thanks everyone. Well tint is a must, limo all around, black wheels, and black bow ties. The rear spoiler on the Cruze is aftermarket. Cruze looks slightly different now. Possibly debadge the Spark as the Cruze is as well. Essentially a stealth Spark all black is the goal. Should be starting the blacking out process soon! And yes it's the wifes car.
where are you buying the black bowtie chevy badge from? or are you painting it yourself?
seeing how you love black, adding a tint to the tail lights would suit your theme!
post #9 of 13 Old 05-15-2013, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkFan View Post
where are you buying the black bowtie chevy badge from? or are you painting it yourself?
seeing how you love black, adding a tint to the tail lights would suit your theme!
I'm avoiding tinting the lights because of the law haha. As for the bow ties I am just plasti dipping them. It's spray on plastic that just peels off if you want to remove it.
post #10 of 13 Old 06-01-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
I'm avoiding tinting the lights because of the law haha. As for the bow ties I am just plasti dipping them. It's spray on plastic that just peels off if you want to remove it.
depending on where you live you can tint your rear lights...

here in CA the law is the vehicle behind you has to be able to see the reflectors on the lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page