Chevrolet Customer Assistance - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Chevrolet Customer Assistance

Hello,

My name is Matthew and I am here as the official Social Media Customer Service Representative the for Spark Forum. My role is not technical in nature but to provide customer satisfaction. I am entrusted to answer questions related to buyer incentives, warranty, product questions/concerns, potential recall information, tracking of vehicle orders, and to act as a liaison between customer & dealer. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with you in this role to ensure the best possible experience with the Spark. Thank you everyone for choosing Chevrolet and I hope your week is going well.

Matt,

Chevrolet Customer Assistance

On a side note, I did have a chance to test drive the Spark. I really enjoyed the experience and was quite surprised at how roomy The Spark felt inside. My personal favorite features are the MPG efficiency and on-board technology like the MyLink Radio. If I were to get a Spark, my color would be red. Thanks again everyone!

Last edited by Chevy Customer Service; 11-06-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-07-2012, 06:50 PM

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here, as when more spark owners join up they'll have a bunch of questions to be answered. This being a vehicle in it's first year of production, it will have more issues going on than future models.

Awesome that we have someone from Chevrolet on this forum!
post #3 of 5 Old 11-29-2012, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Hello,

This is a video I thought would useful to everyone to The GM Social Media team's role on the site. If you anyone has questions for concerns, please do contact us. Have a good week! Thanks for watching!

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

post #4 of 5 Old 11-30-2012, 12:29 PM

Matt,

Good to see you here! I just picked up my Jalapeno Green 1LT Automatic yesterday, and I absolutely love it. Looking forward to keeping this car for several years!!
post #5 of 5 Old 11-30-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoknew1985 View Post
Good afternoon Matt,

Thank you for being a part of this forum. Over the past 14 years I have owned used older cars. I have taken advantage of the many automotive forum's to help me service and maintain the vehicle I had at the time. The wealth of knowledge was always helpful when problems occurred that I need help with. I just recently purchased my new Spark and am very happy with it. I have spent time researching different forums for this new U.S. model. The amount of information for this specific model is extremely limited, but will be built up over the next few years as owners become more familiar with their cars and share their experiences on this and other Spark forums. I am happy to be a part of this new opportunity to see how a established car following forms and the journey that it will take us on. I have no pressing questions at this time about my Spark, but will remember that you are part of this forum and let you know if I do. By the way, I purchased the LS model with a manual transmission. It is jalapeno green and has about 950 miles on it as of today. I look forward to the many conversations that all of us will have in the future. Have a great day.

Jim.
automotive forums can be a ton of help and even better when brands like GM get involved with their customers seeing how everyone is online these days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page