Investment Thread - stocks, bonds, real estate, retirement - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 06-26-2020, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

Investment Thread - stocks, bonds, real estate, retirement

It's interesting to see if other Lexus members are actively involved in investing or other forms of passive income. What is your investment strategy, mutual funds, ETFs, individual stocks, etc.? Feel free to also discuss national news potentially affecting the stock price.

Personally, I invest exclusively in mutual funds through Vanguard, Boglehead philosophy style, sell and buy houses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-27-2020, 02:52 AM

It's something I've been thinking about recently and don't really know where to start. I think about to sell my parent's house and the profit I want to invest in real estate
post #3 of 5 Old 06-27-2020, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harletinna View Post
It's something I've been thinking about recently and don't really know where to start. I think about to sell my parent's house and the profit I want to invest in real estate

Invest money into something profitable is always a good idea. This may be a risk, but it can also bring profit. I have been investing in real estate for a long time. I buy houses, after I make some repairs, and then I sell them at a higher price. To make the whole process of buying and selling quicker I work with this company https://www.thepropertybuyingcompany...ell-house-fast. They buy any property in less than three weeks and they make the best price offer on the market. I've already sold them three houses, and I'm pleased with how they work. I'm going to continue working with them.

Last edited by shestuds; 06-27-2020 at 04:18 AM.

post #4 of 5 Old 06-27-2020, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shestuds View Post
Invest money into something profitable is always a good idea. This may be a risk, but it can also bring profit. I have been investing in real estate for a long time. I buy houses, after I make some repairs, and then I sell them at a higher price. To make the whole process of buying and selling quicker I work with this company https://www.thepropertybuyingcompany...ell-house-fast. They buy any property in less than three weeks and they make the best price offer on the market. I've already sold them three houses, and I'm pleased with how they work. I'm going to continue working with them.

Thanks for your answer, now I know where to start
post #5 of 5 Old 06-29-2020, 10:26 PM

My friends from Europe have recently been looking for a way to invest in cryptocurrency. I helped them look for information about this and I think this is a really profitable investment. In order to avoid scam and problems with the leakage of personal data, I can advise you to use only legal sites for cryptocurrency. How to find them? For example, in this article https://hiribi.com/blog/how-to-buy-a...oin-in-europe/ is a description of all the sites that you may need in order to buy, keep or sell bitcoins. If you are thinking about investments, then buying and sale in future this cryptocurrency can be quite profitable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page