Hyundai Eon or Chevrolet Spark as a first car? - Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 08-01-2012, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 08-01-2012, 03:47 PM

Never seen or heard of a Hyundai Eon but Hyundai has had a good rep for a while now and their vehicles are proving to be good. Spark is also a great vehicle, i'd say it comes down to preference.
post #3 of 11 Old 03-12-2013, 04:16 PM

Yup. First I have ever heard of it. Not surprising since a quick wiki search shows it's only available in India, Philippines and Vietnam. Judging from the look, I don't really care if it makes it to North America.

post #4 of 11 Old 03-13-2013, 04:08 PM

Interior is so plain on the Eon.

I prefer the Spark interior.

Chrissy V
Awaiting Salsa 2013 Spark
post #5 of 11 Old 03-15-2013, 02:03 PM

Spark for sure. Hyundai makes good vehicles but this car has a long history overseas and now it's finally here. All those years they had the Spark in other nations, they were able to tweak and work out it's flaws. The Spark we have now is just amazing, looks better than this Hyundai too, so why not go Spark?
post #6 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 04:49 PM

Unless you live in the Philippines, India, or Vietnam, you won't have to worry about which car to buy. The Eon is only available in those three countries. I think the Spark wins just by being available everywhere.
post #7 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 06:08 PM

I would still go for the chevy spark even if the eon was available to buy.

post #8 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 07:21 PM

Chevy > Hyundai. I would rather go with Chevy on this one, they have produced the Volt for some time with great consumer feedback, which means something when buying an EV from them. For that, I rather get the Spark EV and in a way know what im getting since it's drivetrain can be judged based off of the Volt.
SparkFan likes this.
post #9 of 11 Old 04-30-2013, 03:53 PM

When I look and the two The Hyundai Eon just looks cheaper in every way. The interior is boring just like the outside. I don't even think that you can compare these two cars really. the eon is only a 3 cylinder 800cc. That just ends it right there. And its not even sold in the U.S.
post #10 of 11 Old 04-30-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevysub View Post
Chevy > Hyundai. I would rather go with Chevy on this one, they have produced the Volt for some time with great consumer feedback, which means something when buying an EV from them. For that, I rather get the Spark EV and in a way know what im getting since it's drivetrain can be judged based off of the Volt.
A vehicle having some history of it is key.

Even when the Volt first came out everyone was skeptical about it, but now with it being out for a long enough time we sort of know what to expect of it. This goes for just about any Chevrolet EV coming out since they will be using the Volt's drivetrain or something close to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page