Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
great pricing, right in line with the Honda Fit. Spark's are fairly cheap already, I hope CHevy starts offering packages that consist of audio/video, exterior/aero, etc.

·
Registered
115 Posts
great pricing, right in line with the Honda Fit. Spark's are fairly cheap already, I hope CHevy starts offering packages that consist of audio/video, exterior/aero, etc.
it looks like it's a bit cheaper than the top trim model Honda Fit, frankly, I'm pretty curious as to what those ranges of prices includes. Interesting what kind of audio/video and exterior kits they would include .. and maybe a budget navi?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I saw my first 2013 Chevy Sparks at a GM dealer about 45 miles west of my home. They had several models in three colors: Light yellow, silver, and white. One of the silver had two black stripes running parallel from the grille to the back. My wife and I sat in one of the light yellow models, and I was pleased that I fit in the back seat (I am 6 feet or 1.78 meters tall). But the base price for a Spark begins at $20,995 here! Anyway, she liked the styling, especially that it is 60 inches tall (and she is 63 inches tall), and the driver seat is high for better visibility than in other minicars sold here (Fiat 500 and Scion). And she understands why the majority of new Spark buyers are women.

I am waiting for the 2014 EV Spark so I can drive with no gas, and probably by 2014 I can generate electricity at home.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I saw my first 2013 Chevy Sparks at a GM dealer about 45 miles west of my home. They had several models in three colors: Light yellow, silver, and white. One of the silver had two black stripes running parallel from the grille to the back. My wife and I sat in one of the light yellow models, and I was pleased that I fit in the back seat (I am 6 feet or 1.78 meters tall). But the base price for a Spark begins at $20,995 here! Anyway, she liked the styling, especially that it is 60 inches tall (and she is 63 inches tall), and the driver seat is high for better visibility than in other minicars sold here (Fiat 500 and Scion). And she understands why the majority of new Spark buyers are women.

I am waiting for the 2014 EV Spark so I can drive with no gas, and probably by 2014 I can generate electricity at home.
Do you think the Spark EV will be worth it?
Most Electric Vehicles have been proven to not save you much money for the premium price you pay.

Might be better getting the newer Spark with CVT transmission

·
Registered
5 Posts
prices

I just bought my manual 2014 LS for 11,500, with 3100 miles. Feel pretty good about it compared to the competitive prices I saw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts