Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2022 2LT CVT and found out, as I picked it up, there is no remote start.

I talked to GM, the dealer, etc and there is no remote starter available for the Spark, period.

I thought this was really, really odd.

I have found a couple after mark ones. Anyone have any experience with them?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they are available. I am just surprised A) that the top of the line model doesn't already have it, and B) the dealer lying to me saying they NEVER install remote starts. My last 3 vehicles were chrysler and the first thing they try to upsell you on is a remote start, if the vehicle doesn't have it from factory.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought a 2022 2LT CVT and found out, as I picked it up, there is no remote start.

I talked to GM, the dealer, etc and there is no remote starter available for the Spark, period.

I thought this was really, really odd.

I have found a couple after mark ones. Anyone have any experience with them?
Yes it is disappointing to not have a factory remote built into the key fob and to make matters worse, the MyChevyApp does not give you the option on your cell phone to remote start the car since the option doesn't already exist on the key fob. My 22' is fully spec'd I would have gotten the option from the factory even if it seemed pricey.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same here. And the dealer had the audacity to tell me they 'never install remote starts' Which, in my experience, is a flat out lie as the first thing dealers usually try to ding you for is a dealer installed remote start, over the last 30 years

1 - 5 of 5 Posts