Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traveled 350miles to get my Spark only to return home with problems. That battery light is always flashing and the battery is good and I did the alternator test and it is fine too. This has me thinking it's faulty wiring or loose connection. Another thing that's getting to me is the First gear shutter. No matter how or when I engage the clutch or how much throttle I give, it shutters on take off and you can feel it in the clutch pedal. I'm thinking it's a bad clutch from factory, it only has 450miles smh.

Anyone else having problems with their Spark?
I'll be going to a local dealer today, it's going to suck having to be without my spark so soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well turns out the dealer I bought my spark at never took it out of "Transport mode"!
The light is off now but it's still shuttering on take of but I'm guessing it's due to it being such a low powered motor. Not sure.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well turns out the dealer I bought my spark at never took it out of "Transport mode"!
The light is off now but it's still shuttering on take of but I'm guessing it's due to it being such a low powered motor. Not sure.
did you bring it up to the dealership? if the shuddering is caused by the car and not you that should be something you should bring up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts