Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

My name is Matthew and I am here as the official Social Media Customer Service Representative the for Spark Forum. My role is not technical in nature but to provide customer satisfaction. I am entrusted to answer questions related to buyer incentives, warranty, product questions/concerns, potential recall information, tracking of vehicle orders, and to act as a liaison between customer & dealer. Please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with you in this role to ensure the best possible experience with the Spark. Thank you everyone for choosing Chevrolet and I hope your week is going well.

Matt,

Chevrolet Customer Assistance

On a side note, I did have a chance to test drive the Spark. I really enjoyed the experience and was quite surprised at how roomy The Spark felt inside. My personal favorite features are the MPG efficiency and on-board technology like the MyLink Radio. If I were to get a Spark, my color would be red. Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here, as when more spark owners join up they'll have a bunch of questions to be answered. This being a vehicle in it's first year of production, it will have more issues going on than future models.

Awesome that we have someone from Chevrolet on this forum!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

This is a video I thought would useful to everyone to The GM Social Media team's role on the site. If you anyone has questions for concerns, please do contact us. Have a good week! Thanks for watching!

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

·
Registered
26 Posts
Matt,

Good to see you here! I just picked up my Jalapeno Green 1LT Automatic yesterday, and I absolutely love it. :) Looking forward to keeping this car for several years!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts