Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Chevrolet Matiz, known as Chevrolet Spark in India, had been converted into a track racer. Powered by a Corvette Z06 7.0L V8, this one-off track racing version of Chevy Spark is up for taking, online on eBay. Auction prices starting from as low as €43,000 (Rs 29.6 lakhs) and counting, for this Chevrolet Matiz / Spark Track Racer, which is hardly anything compared to its actual built value of €250,000 (Rs 1.72 crores) . This massive engine is capable of producing between 505 to 550 hp. The car is to be found on sale on eBay's German website. This prototype was built by racing expert Fourdin Auto Sport and is based on a three door Matiz. Performance is exceptionally good in the Matiz V8 which can speed from 0 to 100 kmph in 3.7 second and upto 200 kmph in 10.94 seconds while on its way to a top speed of 260 kmph.
The Chevrolet Matiz has been around for over 10 years. It used to be a Daewoo but ever since the company was taken over by General Motors in 2002 it has been known as a Chevrolet in the UK. The Matiz possesses neat styling, interiors are comfortable and well laid out while price is a major attraction.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its an older spark but just thought it would be interesting to some. This thing is awesome, lot of hard work out in to it as you can. Maybe this can help inspire some of you out there for the new spark

·
Registered
153 Posts
That is nuts! How did you fit such a big motor in the car?
Looks like they had pull the dash farther away from where it was just to fit the engine in their.

I wonder what weight balance is like?

For the price their asking, I think it's worth it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think they converted it to a rwd, I would like to know how the balance is as well. But it looks pretty solid with a roll cage. The power to weight ratio must be crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts