Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Spark Woody Wagon art car was created in the UK for Chevrolet using a three-quarter vinyl body wrap provided by Pyramid Visuals of Weybridge, whose speciality is normally in vans and shop frontages. Its roof is adorned with an Escape Mini-Mal surfboard, made in Cornwall, as its wood-effect panelling was in keeping with the car’s retro styling.
Chevrolet chose Newquay to show off the car for the first time, as the Cornish resort is famous across the world for its surfing culture – the Atlantic Ocean meets the British Isles at one of its narrowest peninsulas, which gives naturally excellent conditions for surfing.
The Spark Woody is one of a series of Art Sparks created by Chevrolet Europe in the past year. The first, a unique interpretation of the car by German fashion designer Smeilinener, made its debut at the final of the Young? Creative? Chevrolet Art Competition in Berlin last October, while other Art Sparks include a one-off WTCC leading car by Portuguese art student Jose Rocha, a YCC winner, and a Spark DJ Car – the world’s largest record turntable, created by Chevrolet UK this year.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it alot actually. Its unique and the rack on top adds more functionality. If i was living close to a beach and was a surfer "dude" I would definitely be in this car.

·
Registered
165 Posts
oh god, please no. why a spark of all cars. woody styling should be kept to old cars or newer cars that would suit that styling much better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts