Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to mess around with the new choices we will have.

WXYZ) - Chevrolet announced that the brand's future Sparks and Sonics will have a wide range of infotainment choices with the addition of its new system, TuneIn, that has a global network of 70,000 stations. The new system will be personalized, giving customers global station access through a smartphone app compatible with MyLink Radio on the newer Spark and Sonic models.
Chevrolet announced that TuneIn is one of three new app-based features expected to be available later this year for the models.
“We listened to customers around the world when we developed MyLink for Spark and Sonic, and we believe TuneIn will be a big hit with those who crave customized connectivity and entertainment,” said Cristi Landy, director, Chevrolet small cars and electric vehicles. “Our Spark and Sonic buyers will have a fantastic solution for tuning in to their favorite radio stations from around the world.”
Chevy announces new infotainment choices in Sparks, Sonics

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is the smartest thing that Chevy has done so far. Im sure alot will be appreciating this idea and having it come true. I love connectivity is was only a matter of time till this would happen. 8/10 people have smart phones these days and having to be able to do everything while you drive is key and not to mention safe.

·
Registered
227 Posts
TuneIn, that has a global network of 70,000 stations
Although i wont be listening to close to even 50 of the stations its nice to have i guess. Just give me my Howard Stern HD station and thats all lol. Its good that we no longer have to carry a clutter of cds and tapes and bring our own music playlist wherever we want.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Although i wont be listening to close to even 50 of the stations its nice to have i guess. Just give me my Howard Stern HD station and thats all lol. Its good that we no longer have to carry a clutter of cds and tapes and bring our own music playlist wherever we want.
That's true. It will be great to have when you don't have any of your own music at time or go on a long road trip. but these days it's so easy to load music onto your smartphone, USB stick, etc...

Sure beats having to burn CD's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.