Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are owners finding the reliability of the Spark? Is it still holding up or are you starting to find issues popping up now?

·
Registered
115 Posts
It is a new model - it will take some time to really tell how reliable the Spark is. So far there are some small problems I've had the dealer to take care of through warranty. Nothing wrong with the engine though.

·
Registered
220 Posts
It's far too early to tell. I don't think there have been any issues on a large scale that merited anything like a recall.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It's far too early to tell. I don't think there have been any issues on a large scale that merited anything like a recall.
This is good, one thing i have noticed is that cars with a smaller engine and horsepower output gets less issues overtime maybe because the engine is not stressed from trying to make high horsepower. Thats one thing that could make or break the car though. Just depends how you see it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The thing is this is not a high horsepower out put vehicle it doesnt need to be overworked to make the car go that much faster. And for the most part I don't think any body is going to buy the spark to drive it like a sports car. It's just a convenient small compact car that is easy to drive around town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts