Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
I gotothe car wash and do it by hand,and then use a pink chammy to dry it off, and use Armourall extra glossy on the tires :) I wait untilI get hometo use it, so it driesand won't get all over my car :)

A tip for everyone...

Drying your car will be far easier when using a water blade like this one:

The one I use is from a brand called "California". Paid $20 for it from my local Wal-Mart.

Used to take me 20-30 to completely dry my car, now.... 15 at the most, beat that :D

· Registered
4 Posts
I see you are recently familiar with Z))) It is advised to treat the surface with a protective agent after cleaning - it prevents dust from adhering, and also protects against cracking of leather and plastic. I used on my Z 303 Automotive Protectant but you can try something else. I chose here Best car interior dressing | Interior dressing for auto detailing also this manual describes what is interior dressing car and how best to produce it .

· Super Moderator
21 Spark LS Stick Cayenne Orange
48 Posts
Wash with a WOOL mitt, use a wax-based car shampoo, not dish soap. Dawn will cut all the wax off the paint.
Best drying chamois are those yellow synthetic ones from Germany - $20 for a pack of four. You can cut one in half it it's too large. Can get them here:

ShammySolutions.com Products Page

Armorall is an inferior product - try 303 Aerospace protectant instead. "40SPF for your stuff". Good for all rubber, vinyl, and plastic surfaces. Non-oily, non-shiny, deep color. Comes from the marine and aircraft industries. You'll thank me later.

And my favorite glass cleaner, tint or no, is Sprayaway. Can get it at any big-box store, wallyfart, HD, etc. Low-lint paper towel works great - my favorite is Brawny. Most other brands are inferior and leave a lot of paper lint.

Your car can always look like new. (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts