Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been playing Cs:go for about 2 years now and racked up over 400 hours... I still suck at it but it's fun. My rank is silver 2 (actually might be silver 1 or unranked now lol I dunno) and I was just wondering what ranks other people are. I used to be gold nova 3 but then I went on hiatus or just screwed around in comp games with my friends.

If you're a higher rank, how the hell do you get there? I can't tell if I just naturally am horrible at the game or I just don't do certain things strategy-wise to be better in comp games. Any tips to rank up? Or even better is there anyone that just wants to play sometime? I'm always looking for people to queue up with!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Of course, there is such an option, however, it is better when entering an online multiplayer game is randomized, so that nobody who know who do you have to play with, and that is the basic purpose of an online CSGO game, but, once you decide to play constantly, to create long-term partnerships within your teammate, is very important to know about csgo trading sites because, in such a way, you are able to create original team, you can customize your skins as well as the weapons, and the choice of the site where you buy/sale is very important. For example, I am making my purchases mainly on DMarket TradeIT. Kindly recommend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts