Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually car makers tweak cars specifically for the markets their being sold in and I believe this has been done with the regular Chevy Spark models (can anyone confirm?). Assuming this might have happened with the Spark EV, what differences are there if any with the North American Spark EV and European Spark EV?

·
Registered
165 Posts
to my knowledge both models will be very close to each other, I think there will be some minor differences in what the cabin has since both markets call for different things. A good example is american cars needing many cup holders and some cup holders able to hold 7/11 big gulp cups, meanwhile Europeans don't require that stuff as much.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Besides the obvious, I cant really pin point any real differences between euro and american models of the spark. In Europe the roads are much more narrow and windy closer to the villages and europeans have a much more strict safety laws. the only thing i can think of is maybe the european model spark might be tuned differently to run cleaner and produce the least pollution leaving a small carbon foot print.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts