Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people can you persuade to go to "Ashley furniture" or "rooms"? I'm looking for a love chair online, but I'm not too enthusiastic about the price. I'm just going to go with the trailer and try to make a deal. I would like to get a discount of about 2-300. Is it even possible?
Or do you know a better place where you can buy good and cheap furniture ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. 6 years ago I lived in Italy and I saw an ad on the Internet : furniture with a discount and decide to order, I needed to refine my cafe. I bought this furniture, everything was initially good and one summer there was a strong sun, my rattan furniture just broke up, it swelled, I was really very disappointed . Literally 3 years later, I flew to London to equip my new cafe. I came across this site https://www.gardenfurniture.co.uk and decided to order furniture, I can say that I was surprised because it has been more than 3 years, despite the weather conditions, the furniture is completely as new. the company delivered the furniture to me absolutely free of charge. In conclusion, i want to say that discounts are not always good quality, you really need to pay attention to what you are buying

1 - 2 of 2 Posts