Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 2014 Spark 1LT CVT in Black Granite on 8/12/14 for $11989.00 from Grossinger City Chevrolet in Chicago. They matched an internet price from Mike Anderson Chevy in Chicago. I thought for sure there was a catch or some fishy about the deal but it wasn't. Just an incredible price!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought our Spark LT 5 speed about 3 months ago from Mike Anderson Chevy in Chicago for $9998 less $200 that was on our GM card and had it shipped to MS ( cost $500 ) to use as a Toad behind our Motor Home, I installed Roadmaster tow Brackets and a Roadmaster Brakemaster brake system. I wanted the Silver but they only had Blue, Green or Red we got the red.

Walt

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought our Spark LT 5 speed about 3 months ago from Mike Anderson Chevy in Chicago for $9998 less $200 that was on our GM card and had it shipped to MS ( cost $500 ) to use as a Toad behind our Motor Home, I installed Roadmaster tow Brackets and a Roadmaster Brakemaster brake system. I wanted the Silver but they only had Blue, Green or Red we got the red.

Walt
The above should have a $173 doc fee added to it so it was $9971. out the door + the MS tax and shipping.

Walt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts