Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet Spark LT 5 DR
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I finally got my license (I'm 30- I waited a long time to get around to it. I lived in a city and took public transit). After researching cars I eventually came across a Spark and loved it! Finally got a test drive on a Spark and I was sold! I have a 2022 in nightfall grey. I would've loved a yellow or green paint to be honest but where I live they sold out super fast!! I still love it regardless!

·
Super Moderator
21 Spark LS Stick Cayenne Orange
29 Posts
The cheapest smallest lightest car in America. Disco'd for 2023. Oh well.
We bought ours to tow behind a winnebago - a 'toad'. 5 speed manual, everything manual. It's a hoot. It gets city runabout duty when we're home as well. The other cars get half the mileage of Sparky.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! I finally got my license (I'm 30- I waited a long time to get around to it. I lived in a city and took public transit). After researching cars I eventually came across a Spark and loved it! Finally got a test drive on a Spark and I was sold! I have a 2022 in nightfall grey. I would've loved a yellow or green paint to be honest but where I live they sold out super fast!! I still love it regardless!
That's very exciting! I am in the process of looking for a new car and I just test drove a 2022 Spark yesterday and i LOVE IT. But my daughter tells me it's "too small" ... and tho it is tiny I still really want to by it. I'm wondering how they fare in winter weather. Congratulations on our new car :) !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts