Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heddy: I purchased my Jalapeno 1LT 2013 Spark for 14.3 (before the optional exterior upgrades and warranty extension) back in November of 2013. I have not seen them listed for a whole lot lower since then. My payments are around $225 a month and I love it. My old payments for my 2005 Beetle were over $350. >_<

·
Registered
26 Posts
The engine in my Beetle had more kick to it, but other than that they drive almost exactly the same. I would have kept my Beetle for a lifetime but Volkswagen put a faulty transmission in the early models that apparently dies between 40k to 70k miles, and they are making the customers pay for a new transmission themselves. Mine died at 65k miles.

So instead of paying 5k for a new transmission that would only be guaranteed for a year, I went across the street and bought a Spark. Chevrolet gave me $3500 for my Beetle as is, bad transmission and all for a trade in. That dealership has been treating me awesome ever since. Love my Spark to death!

I gotta admit, having a 4 door vehicle is pretty nice too. :) :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.