Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you on these forums! I'm really glad I found something like this. Just earlier today I purchased my very first brand new car and the most expensive thing I've ever bought in my life.. a 2016 Chevy Spark 1lt, CVT auto tranny. With my situations past with cars I've had, it will be sooooo nice to actually have a car with warranties and be able to hop in and go without having to worry about being stuck somewhere and a towing bill. I've only put 30 miles on, but I was just wondering, is there anything I should know about the Spark I purchased? I mean, really this car will pretty much be my life for the next six years (I have quit drinking, smoking, and chewing in order to get this car and make the payments.) All the reviews I've read before buying have all been GREAT reviews on this car. But I would like to know what all of your experiences have been. Is there anything I should look for or do in order to make sure nothing goes wrong with my car? Any opinions or stories are welcome. The final price of this car after financing is more than what I make in a year so any advice I will greatly appreciate!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all of you on these forums! I'm really glad I found something like this. Just earlier today I purchased my very first brand new car and the most expensive thing I've ever bought in my life.. a 2016 Chevy Spark 1lt, CVT auto tranny. With my situations past with cars I've had, it will be sooooo nice to actually have a car with warranties and be able to hop in and go without having to worry about being stuck somewhere and a towing bill. I've only put 30 miles on, but I was just wondering, is there anything I should know about the Spark I purchased? I mean, really this car will pretty much be my life for the next six years (I have quit drinking, smoking, and chewing in order to get this car and make the payments.) All the reviews I've read before buying have all been GREAT reviews on this car. But I would like to know what all of your experiences have been. Is there anything I should look for or do in order to make sure nothing goes wrong with my car? Any opinions or stories are welcome. The final price of this car after financing is more than what I make in a year so any advice I will greatly appreciate!!
Congratz mate :) you enjoy it !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all of you on these forums! I'm really glad I found something like this. Just earlier today I purchased my very first brand new car and the most expensive thing I've ever bought in my life.. a 2016 Chevy Spark 1lt, CVT auto tranny. With my situations past with cars I've had, it will be sooooo nice to actually have a car with warranties and be able to hop in and go without having to worry about being stuck somewhere and a towing bill. I've only put 30 miles on, but I was just wondering, is there anything I should know about the Spark I purchased? I mean, really this car will pretty much be my life for the next six years (I have quit drinking, smoking, and chewing in order to get this car and make the payments.) All the reviews I've read before buying have all been GREAT reviews on this car. But I would like to know what all of your experiences have been. Is there anything I should look for or do in order to make sure nothing goes wrong with my car?
Any opinions or stories are welcome. The final price of this car after financing is more than what I make in a year so any advice I will greatly appreciate!!

For more information about https://knoplace.com please visit the website.
Is the 2016 Chevy Spark a good car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts