Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I wish it was a more vibrant yellow, like the green is. This yellow just looks so.... muted.
I have to agree with you on that one. Looking more vibrant like the Dodge below would help it a lot. The Spark is still new, maybe they will bring a more vibrant yellow out in the future

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was told by Dealer on 2/2/2013 that my Lemonade 2LT, auto-- has now been manufactured!--- PROGRESS!

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can always go for a custom job... if you got the money. To me the Spark is the kind of car that begs to be custom designed.
You're kidding, right? I hope you are cause NO ONE that buys this car will do such a thing. At least not anytime soon. Maybe in like 5-10 years when these cars go for super cheap and some gearhead wants to build a cool FWD track car for dirt cheap.

The current demographic for this car makes this very very very unlikely.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mY NEW LEMONADE SPARK!

Well - ' picked up my new 2013 Lemonade spark TODAY, after several months of waitng-- GREAT C:)AR!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My new 2013 Lemonade Automatic 2LT arrived 4/11/2013----Many, many months wait after order---Neat car! Neat Color--

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
So Excited!!!!

Congratulations on the new Lemonade 2LT Spark you waited for patiently... Post a picture here so we here in the Chevrolet dept would like to see your new wheels. :)
Marlea Wilson, Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
153 Posts
My new 2013 Lemonade Automatic 2LT arrived 4/11/2013----Many, many months wait after order---Neat car! Neat Color--
Congrats on getting the Spark. Just curious but what other cars did you look at before getting the new Chevy Spark?

Was that wait suppose to be normal or did they explain the delay?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts