Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys we got to get this forum hopping... Hopefully when I get my car in a few weeks I will be able to start a build thread and getting some pictures up here. We need to start sharing our experiances with the spark. Take pictures on the roads, take pictures at the pump, or pictures not at the pump because it sips gas. Something like that. I love forums and I know this isn't the most exciting car but lets make it that way

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like how you think!
Looking forward to your build thread cause there doesn't seem to be many people turning the Spark into a project car, most keep it as an A-to-B car and nothing more...

When are you getting your spark?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am at this forum because I am very interested in the new 2014 Spark EV. I did sit in the driver's seat and in the rear of a gas Spark at a GM dealer here in Puerto Rico, so I know what to expect. As an EE, I can eventually recommend upgrades and troubleshooting hints after I learn the systems that operate and control the electric version.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like the EV idea but wonder when we'll see them here in Texas, 2016 ? At this point I would be happy just to learn about the gas powered 2014s :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts