Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally left my wife's car in the aux on position all night and killed the battery. I jumped it off the next morning and now the radio won't come on anymore. I checked the fuses and they're clean & not blown. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it myself?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.