Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Hi Mystes,

I've definitely noticed the same thing also. I moved from a warmer climate (NYC) to the Midwest and the MPG dropped due to all the cold starts in 15 degree weather. When the weather gets warmer, I'll be keeping an eye on the MPG. I was getting 40 on the highway and now my average is around 35.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello BBob, I didn't think anyone posted here anymore. I got my 2014 Spark, 1LT 5-speed, "Summit White" about 2 months ago. Looks like nearly all posts stopped in 2013 or so. Anyway, welcome, you & I can share notes.
I drive 23 miles each way to & from work. Eleven of those miles are interstate, (about 80mph) 12 miles are on surface streets. I get 36mpg each & every tank so far.

·
Registered
5 Posts
WE have had out 2014 Spark Salsa LT 5 speed since May and have about 3000 miles on it so far and since removing the air box resonator we average a little better than 40 on trips of 50 miles round trip a couple times a week with some short trips to local town, I really enjoy driving the little car. It was bought to tow behind our motor home.

Walt

·
Registered
13 Posts
got my 2014 l s 5 speed in sept,2014,first tank tried the special clear gas avail in oregon at 92 octane (no ethanol) but it is expensive!!! ran 43.4 for several tanks of that ,then went to the reg unleaded 89 octane,,mileage is now running 41.5 thats on the car computer screen,,it seems about right compared to what im adding.but im 35 miles from town and town is not large or crowded and so my all around average is better than youd get in a large city all the time .im older and drive easy,and seldom over 55,the speed limit in oregon. / now just under 4000-miles on car

41 - 47 of 47 Posts