Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can find no one to cut me a spare key or 2 ,in and around klamath falls,oregon.tried everyone ,yes i know they need programming ,that is easy if you can get one cut .even a key without chip,you could unlock doors with anyhow,keys are steel i have 2 original blanks and can find no one to cut -grind them,all kind of excuses why not .can one write to chevrolet and get one or more by the key number?:confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found place to get spare keys n,cheapest and quick

got spare keys at "Jim Sigel Chev" in Grants Pass, Oregon they ordererd the blanks for me,at 8.00 each and cut and programmed them for 16.00 each very effecient fast and courteous, great people. this is quicker and cheaper than anywhere else i could find and few if any non chev,wanted or would do the job. not even sklilled old time lock smith shops no body in klamath falls oregon. you will need your registration ,vin number and key code tag that came with car,also dr lisc for photo id to be sure youre the actual owner. but dealer will work with you if short an item.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chev factory will not furnish keys ,,dealers only

i tried chev factory branch back east ,,they dont do keys ,have agreement with dealer network to do it ,so one must find a dealer who will and can .:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts