Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what kind of insurance rates is the Spark EV getting? Other relevant information like driving record, location, and over 25 yrs old to account for other factors would be nice but not required if you are a private person.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are a great deal of vehicle insurance agencies that offer sensible costs on their protections. In the past I utilized Money Expert for my excursions abroad and I was fulfilled. They have a sensible enough valuing strategy, and are a solid organization that may give you precisely what you need. On the off chance that you choose to go with them, ensure you have all the data about the nations you will go to, so as to acquire a protection which addresses every one of your issues and spares your nerves, as well. I would go with cash master. Want you to enjoy all that life has to offer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So what kind of insurance rates is the Spark EV getting? Other relevant information like driving record, location, and over 25 yrs old to account for other factors would be nice but not required if you are a private person.
Are you using blackbox?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, a little bit about them, I can tell you. This is a respectable car insurance business, to be fair, which will provide you with a wide range of products. Anyway, I think you pretty sure know it already, you can never have something good without paying for it. In this particular case, the same principle applies. In fact, I would suggest you to compare some of the best insurance providers on a forum like cheap car insurance comparison to compare car insurance and determine if it's worth investing in them for yourself. Also, you can simply give me a private message if you want to get any more information about it. As soon as possible, I'll come with a response.

·
Registered
21 Spark LS Stick Cayenne Orange
8 Posts
Hi limits, full coverage, new 21 Spark, recreational use only, mature drivers, three cars - $696/year from Wawanesa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts