Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Spark Fans,
A couple of summers ago I started an quirky, grassroots website called voteoncars.com. Instead of getting automotive journalists to review cars, we take young, fun, real, insightful, interesting, often odd people to dealers to explore, test drive and review cars on camera. Anyhow, last month we reviewed a bunch of Chevy's including Spark, Sonic and Cruze. Anyhow, here are some of our reviews. I'd love to get your take. These are impressions from only spending an hour with the car, I'm sure you guys would have lots more to add or dispel.

Here are some links:

Caitlan's Review

Sarah's Review

Daniel's Review

Thanks a ton,

Have a great day.

Matt.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow now that is pretty cool , sure beats the typical car review from a reviewer that just has a car for a couple days, week or just a short period of time. Having a vehicle for a long time and doing a review of it is far more valuable to people like me. Going to take a look now! Those folks should sign up here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! We're having fun, and hopefully getting better with every new review. If you'd like to comment and "set us straight" on anything, please don't hesitate to leave a comment on our YouTube Channel. Here's a link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts