Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Some of those names are actually cool, I won't mind if the Spark was called "vega" but "spark" sounds much better. But "EX-122" was horrible, it's current name "Corvette" is much better.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think it would of been cool if they kept some of the names to keep the chevy heritage going. But with the modern age it would make sense for them to come out with more appealing names to the current crowd. Im old school. So the chevy volt would have turned in to the corsvair? Really now...?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think it would of been cool if they kept some of the names to keep the chevy heritage going. But with the modern age it would make sense for them to come out with more appealing names to the current crowd. Im old school. So the chevy volt would have turned in to the corsvair? Really now...?
Very true. I think Bel Air would have been a nice name to carry on, it has some history to it and seems suitable for the malibu.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Some of those names are actually cool, I won't mind if the Spark was called "vega" but "spark" sounds much better. But "EX-122" was horrible, it's current name "Corvette" is much better.
The Ex-122 sound more like a printer or some sort of machinery, I could understand why they have to change that. I actually like the name chevelle. I think it would be a nice touch if chevy decided to bring back some of those names to bring the feel back when chevy was chevy.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
The Ex-122 sound more like a printer or some sort of machinery, I could understand why they have to change that. I actually like the name chevelle. I think it would be a nice touch if chevy decided to bring back some of those names to bring the feel back when chevy was chevy.
+1

EX-122 sounds more like a fax machine than a car, plus it would be the only model in the lineup with numbers (unlike Lexus ES300 which makes more sense). The name Corvette sounds much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts