Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although our cars are front wheel drive and come with all season tires which will handle some winter weather conditions, your always better off getting winter tires to ensure your safety on the road during winter.

What kind of winter tires do you recommend on using?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I find bridgestone blizzak's to be one of the best winter tires out that offer a lot of bang for your buck. Definitely worth it.

I have set right now that I've been using for 4 seasons and it still has a lot of tread left in it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tomorrow I'm having Falken "Eurowinter" and new Momo wheels installed on my spark. Hope it makes a difference for the winter. Cost was about $1,000 for the wheels and tires at Discount Tire. Then I can just switch them back and forth for the different seasons.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I just bought a set of Dunlop Winter Maxx tires for my Spark, they were recommended by Tire Rack and were available for a good price, so I figured why not get them before they are sold out in the winter. I'll post a review once I get them on the car (which is usually before the first blizzard hits).

·
Registered
9 Posts
umm i am not choosy about tires like separate tires for winters and summers.I like bridgestone and maxxis tires and use these for all seasons.I didn't change tires for any particular season.Thanks for creating this thread and share your views.

·
Registered
9 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts