Chevy Spark Forum : Chevrolet Spark Forums banner

Would you buy a Chevrolet Spark Turbo (LTZ/SS) if it was available?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
That would be sweet! Power to weight ratio would be crazy. I would really be interested in one. Im, sure itll be power and economical at the same time.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be sweet! Power to weight ratio would be crazy. I would really be interested in one. Im, sure itll be power and economical at the same time.
It would for sure. I think it's great for the small power and economy niche. I actually think it would be great for autocross and road course racing and just for some fun daily driving.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would buy it in a heartbeat too but the price would have to be around $15-16,000
I agree to some point. It's a GREAT car for the track but when it comes to daily driving, I can't put up with it. Scion did price it a bit on the high side and being in the first production year I rather stay away from it. Maybe I'll end up buying it when it's priced under $20k on the used car market.

Right now your looking at $30k after taxes and all other fees for an FR-S!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Price is gonna be a significant factor whether if its worth it. Once you break the 20k barrier than you just end up in a whole other segment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes if its not overpriced. the reason why I bought this car in the first place. It was either this or a motorcycle. Save gas ;) go green.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts